Completed
Last Updated: 06 Apr 2019 11:23 by Artem
Peter
Created on: 06 Feb 2013 13:46
Category: UI for ASP.NET MVC
Type: Feature Request
Orgchart like the one in Telerik ASP.NET Ajax
An organization (or more preferable a flowchart) chart like the one in Telerik ASP.NET Ajax suite
10 comments
Artem
Posted on: 06 Apr 2019 11:23

It is a pity that there is no control in

Lee
Posted on: 04 Feb 2016 15:52
I cannot add a vote to this.  Is it because this has been marked as completed?  It does not appear that this functionality has been completed as described in the original post.  While the diagram widget is part of a solution it will not completely work as the org chart from the ASP.NET AJAX controls.
ADMIN
Telerik Admin
Posted on: 04 Dec 2015 16:30
Sorry for the confusion, Paul, didn't know you were referring to the features discussed in the comments. They are still under evaluation, with no definite timeframe for implementation yet. 
Paul
Posted on: 04 Dec 2015 14:35
eh? Your previous response to me said "The features you listed will be tentatively scheduled for the next versions of the diagram widget".

Are you now saying that the decision has been made to not add the features I originally listed. 
ADMIN
Telerik Admin
Posted on: 04 Dec 2015 12:51
As stated previously, this presentation should be attainable with our diagram component, Paul.
Imported User
Posted on: 03 Dec 2015 18:48
Dear Kenshin,

Is there anything to report? Has there been any movement on the plans for the Orgchart Kendo control.

Many Thanks

Paul
ADMIN
Telerik Admin
Posted on: 27 Apr 2015 09:38
The features you listed will be tentatively scheduled for the next versions of the diagram widget, Paul. Thanks for bringing them to our attention.
Paul
Posted on: 25 Apr 2015 19:20
Although the Kendo Diagram widget appears to be very good, especially the zooming that follows the mouse which I very much like, I cannot see how this can be used as a substitute for the RadOrgChart that has lots of very neat functions specific to an organizational chart, like grouping, Expand/Collapse, Drag-and-drop Group-Enabled Binding, DrillDown With Breadcrumb. Can this suggestion be re-opened? Thank you. Paul. An avid fan of yourASP.NET Ajax suite and more recently Kendo UI.
ADMIN
Telerik Admin
Posted on: 17 Jul 2014 14:46
This presentation can be achieved with the diagram widget: http://demos.telerik.com/kendo-ui/diagram/index
Imported User
Posted on: 13 Dec 2013 05:53
Please include orgchart same as available in telerik asp .net ajax suite in mvc kendo controls with all features.Hope so it will be included as earlier as possible