Completed
Last Updated: 27 Feb 2015 21:23 by ADMIN
Andy
Created on: 23 Jul 2012 10:20
Category: UI for ASP.NET MVC
Type: Feature Request
Add ASP.net MVC Wrapper for Mobile controls
The Q2 release added MVC wrappers for Kendo UI and Kendo Dataviz.  Is there a plan to release wrappers for Kendo Mobile
14 comments
ADMIN
Brandon
Posted on: 17 Jul 2013 19:33
Implemented in the Q2 2013 release!
Imported User
Posted on: 05 Apr 2013 12:55
Welcome to our online shoes store,the world's best online fashion destination. We have cheap and quality <a href="http://tomsshoe-outlet.webs.com/"><strong>Toms Oulet</strong></a> !The fashion destination where you can buy many <a href="http://tomsoutlet-shoes.webs.com/"><strong>Toms shoes</strong></a>.We are keeping up-to-date with the newest Tom's shoes.TOMS canvas shoes with good material, fine workmanship.Comfortable to wear, generous, convenient, environmental compliance, well received. Office workers, pregnant women, travel, shopping, driving a good helper.because of its unique style and marketin.Gradually selling in the U.S. and European markets.Behind a lot of star endorsement.coupled with the promotion of the movie "The Avengers", TOMS straight popula in Europe and the United States. By the way,our shipping is fast.10-15 workdays just can to your home. We will always try my best to service for you!
Anas
Posted on: 06 Mar 2013 10:57
It would be great if you guys can make a Kendo UI Mobile MVC wrapper too.  
Imported User
Posted on: 12 Feb 2013 18:28
I don't really understand the difference, I thought Kendo UI included Mobile, but this makes me think that it does not?
Rene
Posted on: 11 Feb 2013 03:26
This would be most excellent!  

Kendo is the best, please add mvc wrappers for mobile.
Imported User
Posted on: 08 Feb 2013 11:17
Why wait? Why is serving-up multiplatform mobile apps fro azure not of interest to Telerik?
Imported User
Posted on: 06 Feb 2013 17:27
Why is this not done already?  Why is it even a question?  Why did you not release mobile and desktop web at the same time?  Why do you need feedback to do it, just do it now.
Zoran
Posted on: 28 Sep 2012 03:57
This functionality is sorely missed at the moment...
andy
Posted on: 23 Sep 2012 06:06
Please add asp.net mvc wrappers for Mobile. It will be an invaluable feature.
Imported User
Posted on: 02 Sep 2012 04:32
Yes, it would be very easy to design your site for both mobile and web using same wrappers and create web applications that can be use like mobile applications using add to home screen option. Please add, mosts .net developers will need this as most new sites have to be designed for mobile too!
Hans
Posted on: 30 Aug 2012 20:16
I agree that it would be very useful to have wrappers for both mobile and web. Please add!
Imported User
Posted on: 16 Aug 2012 19:06
I would love to use server-side mobile wrappers to return a KendoUI MVC view for mobile clients and normal wrappers for desktop clients
Babak
Posted on: 15 Aug 2012 02:16
I love Keno UI. Please Port to mobile MVC.
Imported User
Posted on: 14 Aug 2012 15:41
Yes, please add this feature! Lot of people dont want to mess with javascript to create mobile friendly application.