Completed
Last Updated: 21 Jan 2019 02:30 by ADMIN
Stéphane
Created on: 20 Jun 2012 12:41
Category: Date/Time Pickers
Type: Feature Request
Calendar / Multi-month view
It would be great if we can have the option to have a multi-month view calendar.  Like the one in the asp.net ajax suite.

http://demos.telerik.com/aspnet-ajax/calendar/examples/functionality/multimonthview/defaultcs.aspx
18 comments
ADMIN
Carl
Posted on: 21 Jan 2019 02:30
As an update for everyone, this component was released with R1 2019 under the name "MultiVewCalendar".

To see the component in action you can refer to this demo section!

Regards,
Carl
Progress Telerik
Get quickly onboarded and successful with your Telerik and/or Kendo UI products with the Virtual Classroom free technical training, available to all active customers. Learn More.
ADMIN
Pavlina
Posted on: 07 Dec 2018 15:05
Hello everyone,

Just wanted to inform you that we are working on MultiViewCalendar widget for Kendo UI which will be released with R1 2019 in the middle of January. 

Regards,
Pavlina
Progress Telerik
Get quickly onboarded and successful with your Telerik and/or Kendo UI products with the Virtual Classroom free technical training, available to all active customers. Learn More.
infocho
Posted on: 06 Dec 2018 08:19
A full year calendar control like bootstrap year calendar is really missing in the kendo ui components
Jesse
Posted on: 06 Sep 2018 16:56
This goes hand-in-hand with multi-selection.
Chris
Posted on: 15 Sep 2016 13:14
We really need to show 2 month views. Do you have any type of ETA on implementation of multi month views in the kendo ui calendar?
Ehtesham
Posted on: 25 Jul 2016 14:48
This feature is a no-brainer. I am surprised it is not already implemented in all other Telerik platforms other than ASP.NET AJAX.
SILPA
Posted on: 14 Mar 2016 20:56
My users like it to be able to use it for MVC applications. Please add this feature for coming releases. Thanks!
David
Posted on: 24 Sep 2015 17:38
We could use this as well. We need up to 4 months at a time.
David
Posted on: 24 Sep 2015 17:23
We could use this feature as well. Our needs would be to be able to display up to 4 months at a time.
Tim
Posted on: 22 Jul 2015 16:39
Hi all, 

Just to add my two cents my client would also like this feature.
Imported User
Posted on: 04 Jun 2015 18:38
I believe this feature is needed as well to have parity among other Telerik control suite's I have a hard time convincing clients to move to new products if there favorite features are not there.
Imported User
Posted on: 08 Jan 2014 09:41
Hi everybody! 
I agree with you, it will be great to have this function. I tried to implement a multi month calendar. 
Mohsen I saw your website, it looks good. If I can ask, could you give me an example of your code please? 
Thanks!
Madushan
Posted on: 15 Nov 2013 07:52
that will add more value and i am waiting for this feature 
Imported User
Posted on: 09 Sep 2013 05:46
I really needed this feature. So, I had to spent a fair amount of time to combine two calendars to make a 2 months calendar. It's working fine on my site http://BookingComplete.com ; but I'm concerning about the maintenance and upgrade as I had to use some of undocumented properties. 
Mohsen
Steve
Posted on: 07 Aug 2013 04:53
i really need this multi-month view as well. need a 6 month view for an availability calendar for a vacation rental site. please release it! thanks!
Paolo
Posted on: 04 Dec 2012 12:08
Please consider adding an option to show multiple months on the same datepicker
Gary
Posted on: 20 Jul 2012 22:08
JQuery UI has this feature too and the customers love it.  I recently showed a demo of a new system built on kendo and that was one of the things the sales team asked about because it is a feature they feel people want.
Imported User
Posted on: 20 Jun 2012 15:46
me too